It’s no secret I believe in guest blogging as one of the most effective ways to build your brand, broaden your scope and find new audience. In fact, guest blogging is one of my most-often used link building tactic that has helped me get my most valuable links.
My constant quest for new blogs to guest blog for has brought me to one important question: is it possible to unite all bloggers interested in publishing posts by other bloggers and those guest bloggers under one roof? The idea seemed tempting enough: plenty of people are interested in guest blogging to build their network of contacts and promote their sites.
So I decided to go ahead and give it a try; and here it is: MyBlogGuest – currently not really feature-rich (implemented as a simplified forum) but with the concept behind it: join if you want to guest blog!
Want to be my friend? 🙂
Then help me by becoming my beta tester:
- Please join the forum and create your detailed profile;
- Please post at forums and announce yourself;
- Please report all bugs (there should be quite a few as the site is brand new) and feature requests;
- Please share the project with your blogging friends.
I promise to further work on a project to make it a great community!
As always, your thoughts are more than welcome!
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- How to Pitch Your SEO / Marketing Tool to Me - Apr 10, 2018
- How Seasonal Trends Inform and Direct Your Content Strategy [Updated] - Dec 19, 2017
- Visual Quotes. HOW TO: Quote Using Text-to-Image Tools (and Go Viral) - Jun 12, 2017