I guest post at and contribute to quite a few powerful blogs and I have decided to keep track of them here:
My Author Accounts:
- I write for Practical Ecommerce on a weekly basis
- Internet Marketing Ninjas -> AnnSmarty
- I recently started writing for Wix
- I can often be found at Buzzsumo
- I write for Search Engine Watch
- Occasionally I write at Moz
- Sometimes I write at CoSchedule
- I have recently started contributing to CXL
- I am a regular contributor at Content Marketing Institute
- I often write for Digital Marketer
- Sometimes I can be found at Bright Local and Blogging Wizard
- I am a monthly contributor at Convince and Convert
- I used to be editor and weekly blogger at SEJ and I still consider it my home. Here’s my SEJ author page
- I used to write for MarketingProfs on a regular basis.
- I was blogging at Entrepreneur
- My Mashable column
- I used to be staff contributor at MakeUseOf and I am still really proud of some of my contributions there (as well as their T-shirt on me!)
- My contribution to Search Marketing Standard magazine (print)
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Ann Smarty, owner of SEOsmarty.com. I've been in the SEO industry for two decades. I am the former Editor-in-Chief of Search Engine Journal and a contributor to Mashable. These days I am running Viral Content Bee and writing for Moz, Buzzsumo, Wix and many others!