Last month MyBlogGuest added a new cool feature: eBooks gallery. It’s meant for both amateur and professional (digital) book writers who need to spread a word about their books.
It’s a most unintrusive outreach method:
- You don’t pitch bloggers anything
- Instead, you write about your book, upload to the gallery and let blogger apply to publish your reviews for free.
The idea is, bloggers love sharing relevant books in their niche. That’s also a good way to diversify your content too by offering your readers something different.
They love reading free eBooks too, so we give more prominence to free books in our Book gallery:
As a most excited user of MyBlogGuest, I was happy to test the new gallery.
Here are my results…
Here are some examples of the official guest blogging eBook reviews:
- Guest Blogging isn’t Really Free: It’s Huge Work but Totally Worth It! (eBook)
- I Want To Guest Post On A HUGE Site. How Do I Best Approach It?
- Will Write For Traffic: How to Successfully Guest Blog (eBook)
[Note: All of these reviews are FREE. Bloggers publish them because they like your book, your review or your idea. I haven’t spent a penny for any of them]
[The above gif is also my own entry to our autumn visual case study contest because it’s visual, it’s my own and it’s a success :)]
Here are some more eBook reviews placed through the gallery:
- Start with the End in Mind Ebook By Savannah Ellis
- Reboot Your Relationship Ebook
- Healing from the Trauma of Infidelity (E-Book)
- Unique way of learning php through guru99
I like how it’s going so far! What about you?
Have you got an eBook you would like us to promote? Write about our new feature on your blog and you’ll get 1-month free access to all our PRO features including the eBooks gallery (just email us, tweet to @myblogguest or post a comment here!)
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- How to Pitch Your SEO / Marketing Tool to Me - Jan 29, 2018
- How Seasonal Trends Inform and Direct Your Content Strategy [Updated] - Dec 19, 2017
- Visual Quotes. HOW TO: Quote Using Text-to-Image Tools (and Go Viral) - Jun 12, 2017