I will be posting on competition research at Search Engine Journal. The first post is already up and you are welcome to let me know what you think: Make the Most of SEO Competitive Research: Evaluating the Competition.
In the series I will be looking into:
- Evaluating your overall competition.
- Determining your direct competitors.
- Defining who to compete with.
- Exploring your competitors’ SEO strategies.
- Best free and paid tools to analyze your competitors.
You may get a sneak peek on what I will be talking about via the slideshow:
Post image: rush hour
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- How to Pitch Your SEO / Marketing Tool to Me - Jan 29, 2018
- How Seasonal Trends Inform and Direct Your Content Strategy [Updated] - Dec 19, 2017
- Visual Quotes. HOW TO: Quote Using Text-to-Image Tools (and Go Viral) - Jun 12, 2017