I will be posting on competition research at Search Engine Journal. The first post is already up and you are welcome to let me know what you think: Make the Most of SEO Competitive Research: Evaluating the Competition.
In the series I will be looking into:
- Evaluating your overall competition.
- Determining your direct competitors.
- Defining who to compete with.
- Exploring your competitors’ SEO strategies.
- Best free and paid tools to analyze your competitors.
You may get a sneak peek on what I will be talking about via the slideshow:
Post image: rush hour
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- Calls To Action Follow-up: Who and Where? - Jan 6, 2021
- Digital Marketing Tools: Best New SEO Software I Use - Sep 10, 2020
- How Seasonal Trends Inform and Direct Your Content Strategy [Updated] - May 20, 2020