But if you come across 4 new Twitter apps in one-hour time, you just can’t help sharing that.
- Twitter Translator promises to instantly translate whatever you ask into any of 21 languages (Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish) once you d-message the service with the short sentence and the corresponding language code.
- (UK only) will update you of any tickets for any city you choose to follow.
- Twitter Minific allows you to share short fiction.
- offers you to track what your diet through your phone, IM or the web.
So in a word, we now have Twitter-style diets, Twitter-style online services, and even Twitter-style fiction, blow?. What’s more? How many people are actually using these applications? Is it going to
Post image: Eric Twitters too!
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- How to Pitch Your SEO / Marketing Tool to Me - Apr 10, 2018
- How Seasonal Trends Inform and Direct Your Content Strategy [Updated] - Dec 19, 2017
- Visual Quotes. HOW TO: Quote Using Text-to-Image Tools (and Go Viral) - Jun 12, 2017