Twitter Translator, Twitter Tickets, What’s More?
But if you come across 4 new Twitter apps in one-hour time, you just can’t help sharing that.
- Twitter Translator promises to instantly translate whatever you ask into any of 21 languages (Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish) once you d-message the service with the short sentence and the corresponding language code.
- Twitter Tickets (UK only) will update you of any tickets for any city you choose to follow.
- Twitter Minific allows you to share short fiction.
- Tweat What You Eat offers you to track what your diet through your phone, IM or the web.
So in a word, we now have Twitter-style diets, Twitter-style online services, and even Twitter-style fiction, custom Twitter backgrounds. What’s more? How many people are actually using these applications? Is it going to blow?
Post image: Eric Twitters too!
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- How We Re-Define Content Marketing Training #MyBlogU - Sep 19, 2014
- Ann Smarty Looking for the Perfect Sponsors - Sep 8, 2014
- Crafting an About Page that Proves the AUTHORITY in You - Aug 4, 2014